furnished house laundry on site no smoking off-street parking
QR Code Link to This Post
Lake Ontario New York year-round vacation rental near Point Breeze, Carlton, Kendall. 15119 E. Jones Beach, Kent NY 14477. Totally renovated in 2016 ranch home with 80 feet of waterfront. SLEEPS 4 in beds (plus 1 overflow on fold-out 4"-thick foam mattress). Bright, clean, open concept. High and dry, newly renovated concrete breakwall and boulders leading down to lake. Conveniently located right off scenic Lake Ontario State Parkway at Lakeshore Road exit. Approximately half an hour to Greece/Rochester I-390 An hour to Buffalo/Niagara Falls US viewing area (passport required to enter Canada). Quiet, treed, family neighborhood (our wooded lot across street). 2 bedrooms, 1 bath with large walk-in shower and 2 vanities on public drinking water. Main bedroom with queen bed overlooks lake. Guest bedroom with 2 twin beds. Moveable full-size fold-out 4"-thick mattress for 1 overflow. Custom kitchen with dishwasher! All cooking utensils included. Morning coffee/tea supplied. Zoned heat in each room if needed. Ceiling fan in each room. Through-wall air conditioning unit for summer. Dining table seats 6, reading desk, breakfast bar seats 4 with skylight above. FREE Wi-Fi internet and Roku TV. Washer/dryer in laundry room. Sit back and watch the boats and wildlife, sunsets and stars. 1 mile west to Point Breeze (voted 2013 World Fishing Network Ultimate Fishing Town), fishing pier, lighthouse, restaurants including Black North Inn, Orleans County marine park on Oak Orchard River with playground, fishing charters, pontoon and kayak rental, etc. Free boat launch for your boat at Point Breeze. Wineries in the area. Antiquing on Ridge Road/route 104.
RENTAL: $150 per night Mon, Tue, Wed and Thu, $160 per night Fri, Sat and Sun (3-night minimum stay). $950/full week, plus 4% Orleans County bed tax if less than a 1-month stay. $3,400/ full month. $150 separate damage security/excess cleaning fee refunded to you within 7 days if house has no damages and is left in good shape. $60 nonrefunded cleaning fee is charged per stay. LOWER winter vacation rates available November through April. LOWER long-term rental available for over 1 month and off season; call for details.
PLEASE CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL FOR AVAILABILITY AND SCHEDULING. show contact info
. Credit card or check payment will secure your reservation.
HOME IS ALSO FOR SALE at $166,900. There is room to expand the house to the west, build a garage, etc. Our wooded building lot directly across the street is also for sale separately. Coveted KENDALL schools system!
Come and enjoy all that Orleans County has to offer! I live year-round nearby and am available for questions and information during your stay. Thank you for looking!
A few of the rental amenities include: Bed linens, gel foam memory bed topper, all cookware, comfortable furnishings including 62" couch, Lazyboy leather recliner, writing desk with padded chair, swivel chair, rocker etc., bath towel/washcloth, 10-cup drip coffee pot, Keurig pod coffee maker, toaster, sandwich maker, flat screen Roku Smart television, DVD player, Wi-Fi Spectrum internet with additional ethernet plug, electric ceramic top stove, microwave, full fridge/freezer, dishwasher, campfire ring, lake access from concrete breakwall, outdoor chairs and picnic table, propane grill, small charcoal grill (bring your own charcoal/fluid/wood), books/games/magazines and more! Owner's 2 adult kayaks and 1 child kayak/life jackets are usually on site. Washer/dryer. Through-wall air conditioning unit for summer.
StrayKoi vacation rental home located at 15119 EAST JONES BEACH ROAD, KENT, NY 14477 Fire lane #140.
WE WANT YOU TO HAVE A FUN AND SAFE STAY ON LAKE ONTARIO
VACATION RENTAL JONES BEACH HOUSE AGREEMENT: (After confirming your reservation, print out, fill in, sign and mail or text ahead to Arpad Dosa 14843 W. Brighton Cliffe Kent NY 14477, show contact info
*Booking guest Name/Address/Phone number/Alternate phone number to be reached during rental:
*Guest names: (including all who will be visiting property)
*Driver's license # and State issued:
*Date of arrival: Date of departure:
*Plus 4% tax fee mandated by Orleans County (if staying less than 1 month):
*Separate security deposit $150 (will be refunded within 7 days of stay if unit found to be undamaged, no items missing, no undue/excessive cleaning needed). $60 per stay cleaning fee. No caught fish cleaning at house, please. Can be done at marina on Oak Orchard or in marina park next door to marina.
ALL guests/visitors must understand and agree to all the following:
1. Bookings are done by calling, texting, emailing Arpad Dosa.
2. Owner of accommodation rented shall not be liable for damage or injury to guests or other person or to any property on the premises or any part thereof including from Lake Ontario injuries. Guest agrees to hold owner harmless for any claims for damage or injury/death no matter how caused. Owner not responsible for theft, vandalism or other damage to guests' personal property. Property is located on a lake with a concrete breakwall and boulders leading down to lake for swimming and kayaking (not a sand beach). Lake rocks can be slippery. Children must be watched at all times by an adult. Property might NOT be suitable for very young children. Visiting pets NOT allowed.
3. Check-in time is anytime after 3:00 p.m. EST Check-out time is by 10:30 a.m. EST. Let us know ahead if you need flexible check-in/check-out time. We will accommodate if another booking is not waiting.
4. Guests must be minimum age 21 to make a reservation or accompanied by parent.
5. Guests must be respectful of neighbors at all times. "Quiet" time after 9 p.m. please. No parties at property. We can help you find an appropriate party venue for your guests. Maximum of 4 day-only visitors may visit listed renters.
6. Rental can be terminated by owner if guest(s) do not abide by all rules.
7. Trash/recycling bins provided under sink and larger units outside. Town pickup is Monday morning early. Please have outside bins out to the roadside after dark on Sunday night/early Monday.
8. Water supply is drinkable public water. House waste is on private septic. PLEASE use the waste can to dispose of all non-toilet paper items. "Wipes," hygiene products themselves/wrappers/larger amounts of toilet paper, etc. go in waste can provided and CANNOT be flushed.
9. Owner has right to mow lawn, water flowers, make exterior repairs, etc. when weather permits to keep area to code. Owner has right to enter/inspect/repair premises any time in case of emergency. Owner may show to prospective buyers/renters with 24 hours advance notice to renter.
10. No smoking inside unit. Please use provided metal container at lakeside door outside for butts.
11. Undersigned renter/guests has read/understands/agrees to this agreement. (A copy is available at the house.)
12. Departure 10:30 AM: Guest to empty all trash/recycling in outside bins. Wash dishes or load and start dishwasher. Lock all windows and doors. Leave home in good, clean condition. (Leave keys inside on breakfast bar and lock front door with handle lock from inside.)
Guest certified he/she has CAREFULLY READ ENTIRE agreement and agrees to abide by rules, regulations, owner hold harmless clause. Renting guest is responsible to make sure ALL renters and visitors are aware of this agreement and will abide by it.
*Responsible Renter Name:
HAVE FUN, ENJOY THE BEAUTY, CALL US FOR ANY QUESTIONS/INFO. We want you to enjoy this area as much as we do!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers