compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Carley Staffing is looking for a project manager for a local, well known construction company. All the job requirements and specifications are listed below. Please submit a resume to be considered. Thank you for your time!
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall planning, managing and execution of work for assigned construction projects. May be assigned responsibility for one or more projects at a time. Maximizes project profitability and promote the Project Team's objectives and goals. Achieves quality and safety standards and meets Customer expectations.
Primarily focus in the Commercial, Industrial, Private Education and Not-for-Profit Market Sectors. Occasionally, we participate in small multi-family projects.
Our primary project delivery methods include Design-Build, Select Bid, Hard Bid and Construction Management. The Project Manager shall have familiarity with all methods and be able to manage projects utilizing any of the above methods.
Primary Position Requisites:
• Total Commitment To Corporate Culture
• Excellence in Customer Relationship Management
• Commitment to Team ideals
• Superior Communication Skills
• Ability to prepare conceptual estimates
• Mastery of Microsoft Project Scheduling Software
• Ability to Lead Project Teams
• Mastery of our Integrated Project Management Software (Jonas)
• Ability (and willingness) to adapt to new and innovative Management and Operational processes
1. Assist in preparation of budgets, estimates and GMP's
2. Recruit and Lead/Coordinate Design Team (Design-Build)
3. Champion Value Engineering and Value Creation for Customer and Team
4. Lead project Team in preparing the Project Management Plan
5. Organize and conduct pre-award and pre-construction meetings
6. Lead subcontract negotiation and award. Assist in Contract preparation
7. Confirm alignment of Project Scopes and Costs
8. Secure all required Regulatory Approvals
9. Prepare Detailed Project Schedules and monitor/update as necessary
10. Collaborate with Leadership Team on labor resource management
11. Lead regularly scheduled Project Team Meetings. Insure accurate documentation
12. Monitor project quality, safety and risk mitigation
13. Collaborate intensely with Project Superintendent to achieve desired outcomes
14. Negotiate and manage project scope changes and change orders
15. Prepare draft payment applications
16. Collaborate with CFO in monitoring/managing Project Costs and authorizing payments
17. Coordinate Project Closeout procedures.
18. Review O&M Manuals for completeness
19. Provide all record documentation and training materials to Customer
20. Collaborate with Project Administrator to arrange storage of Project Docs/Records
21. Manage ongoing relationship with Customer. Desired outcome is "Customer for Life"
22. Participate actively in Marketing/Business Development
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers