compensation: commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We're a quirky, 25-year old, New York based, eco-minded, reclaimed wood company with a west coast nexus in Portland, OR. People, planet, and prosperity are what drive our business and our hunt for cool wood from old buildings and other offbeat and sustainable sources. Designers, architects, and builders are fellow believers because together our portfolio reads like a who's who of hip offices, retail stores, and eateries.
If you're a local talent with an extraverted, go get 'em energy and the moxie to travel now and again, we'd like to know you.
Help grow our relationships within the architectural and design community while bringing in new relationships; support the vision of commercial and residential design/build projects with our wood flooring, paneling, tabletops, siding, timbers, and fixtures; work on the inside and eventually grow to own your own territory and annualized sales budget of 1 million and better.
• Join a company grounded in social and environmental responsibility
• Become part of an ESOP, we are employee owned!
• Engage in high-profile commercial and charming residential projects
• Pair products you can believe in with design pros that love using them
• Hone your skills as you train to own your own territory
• Receive competitive compensation plus solid benefits
• Work with people that care about your success
The Right Person:
• Hungry to pick up the phone to forge new relationships, not afraid of "no".
• Experience with architecture, design, construction, sales & customer service
• Thrives using his/her 'hunter' skills to discover new leads
• Motivated to meet our customers' needs
• Works independently
• Networks with industry associations
• Involved in the community
• Comfortable with computers and technology, fluent with Microsoft Office
• Cares deeply about our planet and the people who live on it
Visit pioneermillworks.com to check us out. If you see yourself as a fit, send us your resume AND cover letter explaining why you're a fit (otherwise your resume will not be read).
We don't discriminate for all the right reasons, though we're partial to smart people with lots of common sense. With apologies, we will not be able to respond to each inquiry.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers