compensation: $30,000 - $35,000 per year with room for growth employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Jenna May Team of Keller Williams Realty is one the top real estate teams in the Rochester area, selling over 100 homes in 2017. With a goal of helping 150 families buy/sell their home in 2018, we are looking for a dedicated Client Care Coordinator to join our real estate team and help with our continued growth.
About The Jenna May Team
To produce outstanding results, positively influence people, and impact the lives of our team members and the clients that we get the pleasure to serve.
To build a highly efficient, service-oriented team that manages itself through systems, processes and people. To expand a team of learning based and forward-thinking top talent whom demonstrate a core of integrity, loyalty, teamwork and contribution throughout Western New York. To become the real estate team of choice for both buyers and sellers and for local agents that want to take their career to the highest level.
Family, Integrity, Abundance, Outstanding Customer Service, Individuality, Goal Oriented, Results Driven, Growth through Education, Communication, Commitment, Competition, Team Work, Fun in all things - Laugh!
We realize that no one succeeds alone.
We're relentless in the pursuit of the betterment of ourselves and the impact that we can have on those around us. We continually seek to learn and grow. We always do the right thing and place the needs of our clients before our own. Thorough consultation is the key for helping our clients achieve their goals. We will grow through a continued passion of helping people believe they can achieve more than they ever have before.
We realize an enormous opportunity to take territory, touch lives and change families for generations. By maintaining a "Constant and Never Ending Improvement" mindset, we can accomplish anything we set our minds to.
Who are we looking for?
The Client Care Coordinator is an individual that flourishes in a busy and fast paced environment. They are a self-starting individual that works well against a deadline while maintaining a high-quality standard. They have a strong sense of customer service and has a deep desire to make sure every customer is communicated with often and thoroughly.
This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Client Care Coordinator is committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted.
A Client Care Coordinator is deeply committed to supporting the agents on the team in achieving greater and greater levels of success. As the success of the team grows, this individual may be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks are completed at a high standard with maximum efficiency.
What will you do?
• Ensure all necessary paperwork is completed and turned into the Market Center for all buyer and seller transactions in a timely manner
• Perform weekly update calls to all clients who are under contract until close, as well as others as see fit
• Work closely with Team Agents to ensure a great customer experience
• Continually follow up with all parties (lenders, attorneys, etc.) involved in each transaction as to work towards hitting all contract deadlines
• Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Client communication
• Contract management
• System development and implementation of current systems
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Results oriented and has the ability to take charge
• Learning based
• Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
• Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
• Real estate license and knowledge of practice and principles are a plus (not required)
• Mon - Fri 8am - 5:00pm (1 hour lunch)
• Additional hours may need to be worked when needed
How to Apply
Please e-mail your resume to TheJennaMayTeam @gmail.com and put "JMT Job Application" in the subject line. We will be collecting resumes until February 28th. All applicants that are chosen to be interviewed will be reached out to by the Director of Operations via phone to schedule next steps.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Co-Founder/Director of Operations
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers