ADMINISTRATIVE / PARALEGAL ASSISTANT POSITION
QR Code Link to This Post
Warsaw NY business looking to add an experienced full time Administrative Assistant. Paralegal experience helpful but not required.
• Editing complex documents/Drafting correspondence. Maintaining client files / Billing.
• Perform research, online and manual reference. Handle client calls and communication/Maintain calendar
• Seasoned executive experience and ability to manage priorities and handle multiple concurrent tasks. Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
• Attention to details and performs with a consistent high quality.
• Be flexible, willing to jump in when needed. Works well independently and in a team environment under tight deadlines.
• Solid computer skills, experienced with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel). Dictation, and shorthand would be a plus.
• Office experience of 3-5 years preferred. Associates/BA degree or paralegal experience helpful.
• Hours Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm, some overtime, as needed.
• Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays; some benefits have eligibility or tenure of service requirements.
• Provide a Current Resume. References requested. Replies held as confidential.