compensation: Competitive Pay and Benefits Offered employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently in need of a person who is responsible for the smooth and efficient coordination of the firm’s traffic both in person and on the phone. This person should have the flexibility and adaptability to move between our income tax and investment departments with ease.
• Customer Service; Greeting clients; Answering the phones
• Transferring calls; taking & delivering messages & logging all client communications in our CRM (ACT)
• Scheduling and confirming appointments
• Investment Administrative Support
• Income Tax Administrative Support
• Scanning; printing reports and forms; filing; copying; faxing
• Assist staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and internet research tasks
• Previous Investment back office or sales experience and/or CPA-Income Tax office experience required
• Need Professional appearance with positive and service-minded attitude
• Exceptional organizational skills; ability to multi-task
• Attention to detail; excellent proof-reading skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced level computer skills; well versed in using Microsoft Office Suite, ACT, Ultra Tax, Drake
• Must maintain confidentiality and subject to fingerprint back ground check
• Ability to constantly prioritize and re-prioritize as new tasks/items required
• Effective follow-up; deadline focused
• Comfortable being part of team doing whatever needed for clients.
This job description is not limited to the above mentioned responsibilities. This person should be ready and able to starting work on September 3, 2019. Competitive pay and benefits offered.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers