compensation: Pay rate based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
New York Manufacturing is looking to hire a Welder with MIG & TIG experience to become part of our team.
Minimum 3 years of welding experience. Must be able to read prints, and perform other related tasks to complete a variety of metal products & assemblies such as layout, cutting, drilling, grinding, forming etc. Machining experience a plus!
• Welding experience with MIG and TIG.
• Knowledge of metal properties, grades and compositions.
• Ability to work with precision measurements and tolerances.
• Knowledge of set-up methods, procedures, tools, materials and equipment used in assigned welding projects.
• Knowledge of shop & welding safety rules and procedures.
• Layout, cutting, grinding, drilling, leak testing etc.
• Knowledge of shop mathematics, mechanics, and basic machining.
• Ability to read, understand and interpret shop prints, drawings, assemblies, fabrication or manufacturing
instructions, or proposed modifications.
• Ability to analyze and discuss competently part drawings, technical procedures and general manufacturing
• Basic computer skills.
• Able to lift 50lbs.
• Occasionally operate forklift.
A positive, professional attitude, and good communication skills is a must!
We are an established and reputable company that offers:
Health & Dental Insurance
Vacation, Holiday & Sick Pay
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME.
DO NOT CALL OR STOP BY THE FACILITY TO INQUIRE, OR DROP OFF RESUMES. THANK YOU!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers