compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Carley Staffing Solutions is looking to fill positions in a local company specializing in the optical field. This company is a CES award winning, leading supplier of smart glasses and AR technology. If you would like to be part of a quickly expanding, successful company, now is the chance!
Our client has gone out of their way to provide a unique work experience with features such as a workout room, two cafeterias, and even a game lounge! With that being said, the company needs to find quality employees that can balance work and play to ensure all work is done in a timely manner, and to meet quality standards. Being a self-motivated person is key in this environment. If you feel that you would be a good fit for this position, please forward your resume for consideration.
QUALITY INSPECTOR - A SHIFT
Quality Inspector Job Responsibilities:
Maintains quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products; recording quality results. This position involves inspecting small parts so great attention to detail is a MUST.
Quality Inspector Job Duties:
• Conduct various visual and measurement tests to ensure products are of acceptable quality; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
• Approves or denies in-process production and finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
• Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
• Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• Testing batteries, cables and flexes
Quality Inspector Skills and Qualifications:
• Functions well in a team and works respectfully in a team
• Attention to detail
• Excellent planning and organization
• Operates well under pressure
• Strong communication skills
• Use of measurement tools (calipers, micrometers, etc.)
• Experience with optical and electronic devices preferred
• Experience with MS Office
• Experience using a programmable CMM preferred but not required
• SAP Experience preferred but not required
• Must be able to interpret blueprints with an understanding of GD&T
• Experience with CAD models
• Must be self-motivated
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers