QR Code Link to This Post
MWI is looking to add to its world class team of highly trained and skilled personnel. We provide carbon and graphite solutions for Aerospace, EDM, Fuel cell and Semiconductor markets. MWI has earned a reputation for leading the industry in precision manufacturing.
• 1 - 3 years machining experience on conventional surface grinding equipment.
• Ability to read blue-prints.
• Ability to setup and run concurrent jobs on multiple machines.
• Ability/Availability to work overtime in order to meet customer requirements.
• Good use of standard measuring equipment such as micrometers, pi tapes, etc. • Good shop math skills including trigonometry.
• Maintain a safe, organized work environment.
• Setup and run various turning jobs within given time requirements.
• Setup and run concurrent jobs on multiple machines when necessary.
• Perform inspection to ensure good quality.
• Run production grinding work.
• Work extra hours required to maintain customer delivery requirements.
• Perform daily preventative maintenance routines on manual turning equipment.
• Produce quality products that well represent MWI and you.
We've been a family-owned business since 1983. We pride ourselves on treating our employees like family, and offer an extensive benefits package including Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401k, and a Fitness Center. We offer competitive salaries that are in line with or above industry standards