Express Employment Professionals is looking for 3 Machine Operators for our client in Webster, NY.
Job Description: To operate machines as directed. To run jobs with the supervision if an experienced Programmer/Operator and as set up by them. To make sure the parts look correct and ask questions if unsure. To ask for first part inspection and in process inspection to ensure quality throughout the process.
- Basic CNC knowledge through education or training
- Ability to think on ones feet and react as needed
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift minimum 35lbs.
- To run a job as requested and set up by an experienced Programmer/Operator
- To log hours spent on each job or in each area
- To ask for inspection on first part and throughout the process as needed
- To troubleshoot if mistakes are made by assessing the process and asking for help or input where needed
- To strive to perform the job to the best of ones ability each time and every time
- Make suggestions if an improvement to the process can be seen
- Take responsibility for ones own actions and words
- Focus on finding solutions to problems and not apportioning blame
- Ask for direction and training where needed
- Strive to improve ones skills and knowledge each and every day
- Submit your resume to this post
- Call/Text us @ 585-218-0440
- Stop into our office located @ 3400 Monroe Ave in the Pittsford Colony Plaza
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers