* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Knowledge of GD&T
* Read, Understand and Interpret mechanical drawings
* Shop Math skills
* Ability to operate assigned equipment safely and efficiently
* Knowledge of common machine tools
* Able to maintain accurate documentation
* Able to drive valid license
* willing to earn a great opportunity to learn CNC Machining Lathes and or Mills.
* New York State Apprenticeship program in Machining available
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
We design and build Custom Automation Equipment, Gages and Fixtures as a custom tool and machine shop. We are progressive and growing, looking for an experienced, qualified candidate who is safety and team oriented, to work in our new manufacturing area.
Benefits: 401k, life ins, health care, tool account
First Shift: 7:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Hourly Rate: $12/15 /hr BOE
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers