compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Carley Staffing Solutions is looking to fill positions in a local company specializing in the optical field. This company is a CES award winning, leading supplier of smart glasses and AR technology. If you would like to be part of a quickly expanding, successful company, now is the chance!
Our client has gone out of their way to provide a unique work experience with features such as a workout room, two cafeterias, and even a game lounge! With that being said, the company needs to find quality employees that can balance work and play to ensure all work is done in a timely manner, and to meet quality standards. Being a self-motivated person is key in this environment. If you feel that you would be a good fit for this position, please forward your resume for consideration.
ASSEMBLER - A SHIFT
Assembler Job Responsibilities:
We are looking for a skilled Assembler to connect very small parts into more complex components. You will ensure all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product. You will use your hands or machines to do the job with greater precision.
Assembler Job Duties:
• Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
• Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
• Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components
• Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
• Align material and put together parts to build more complex units
• Check output to ensure highest quality
• Maintain equipment in good condition
• Keep records of production quantities and time
• Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts
• Keep all parts and equipment operational by providing preventative maintenance and reporting any repairs needed
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Assembler Skills and Qualifications:
• Assembly experience preferred
• Ability to read blueprints, drawings etc.
• Able to use small tools (e.g. clamps, calipers) when needed
• Good understanding of quality control principles
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition
• Must be a self-motivator
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Great attention to detail
• Experience with optical and electronic devices preferred
• Experience with MS Office
• Excellent planning and organization
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers