QR Code Link to This Post
Advantech Industries Inc. is a contract manufacturer providing sheet metal and precision CNC machined parts. We are looking to fill a CNC Programmer position. Hours are Monday - Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm. Eligible candidates must have a High School Diploma/GED and 5 years of experience minimum. Associates Degree in Industrial Technologies preferred. Experience with Mazatrol and Fanuc a plus.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Use CAD skills to create work holding and fixturing layouts, program CNC machine tools using Solid Works, Master Cam Programming software, and create geometry as needed.
• Generate programs for milling centers, turning centers and muti-tasking CNC equipment.
• Update and manage CNC programs and manufacturing processes to consistently produce a precision product.
• Create manufacturing tool list for CNC programs
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• With limited supervision and quality work ethic, functions as a member of a customer-driven quality team whose goal is to ensure that product quality requirements established by the customer have been achieved.
• Superior communication skills and ability to develop teamwork among staff; interface with department supervisors and machinists on a regular basis.
• Must be diplomatic and possess good human interaction skills.
• Holds oneself accountable for doing whatever is needed to meet the commitments made around project outcomes.
• Ability to multitask using the appropriate level of priority setting.
• Maintains adequate levels of performance and motivation despite job tasks that are routine, repetitive, and/or non-stimulating.
• Ability to work well under pressure, to adhere to deadlines and the ability to be flexible.
• Must be proficient with Solid Works, AP-100 programming software and Master Cam.
• Must be proficient in Cutting Speeds and Feeds.
• Ability to operate assigned equipment safely and efficiently.
• Ability to keep record of time spent and material used.
• Ability to use precision measuring tools and equipment, read drawings and blueprints, and be familiar with common machine tool.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Minimum 5 years of experience. High School Diploma/GED required.
• Associates Degree in Industrial Technologies preferred.
• Experience with Mazatrol and Fanuc a plus.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
Advantech Industries is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process please call Human Resources.
*If interested, please reply with resume or visit our website to fill out our online application at -