compensation: Pay based on experience Paid Holidays Vacation available after 1st year Uniforms provide employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Fabricate, assemble, and install sheet & metal products and equipment. Work may involve: setting up and operating fabricating machines. Fabricate custom metal products, prototypes and similar parts. There is a wide variety of sheet metal fabrication and installation. You would be working with hot rolled metal products, stainless steel and aluminum in and out of shop, depending on job location.
• HS diploma or equivalent
• Experience preferred, will train
Job skills & requirements:
• Mechanical/technical skills
• Mathematical skills
• Reading blue prints
• Handling tools
• Physically capable of bending and lifting heavy items unassisted multiple times a work day.
• Effective written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work well with minimal supervision.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and follow specified procedures.
• Completing necessary paperwork consistently and accurately.
• Able to follow through with directions.
• Must have a clean driver's license, show up on time, potentially at different job locations.
• Self-motivated shop and field mechanic, able to work alone and with others, dependent on project.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers