Are you passionate about providing seniors with superior companionship and care?
Become a Caregiver at Touching Hearts at Home!
To apply - please go to www.touchingheartsny.com/job-seekers
After 12 years of helping seniors in the Greater Rochester area, we have expanded our service area to include Wayne and Ontario Counties and we are looking for full or part-time caregivers to help our clients in those areas!
Touching Hearts at Home is family owned and locally operated. We have been providing quality, in-home senior care. Our mission is to help seniors remain as independent as possible. To accomplish this, we provide companion-level (non-medical) care to seniors throughout Monroe, Ontario, and Wayne Counties.
Companion-level care includes services such as:
• Social Companionship
• Transportation, Shopping, and Errands
• Housekeeping and Meal Preparation
• Standby Assistance with Hygiene and Safety Oversight
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible scheduling options
• Paid Time Off
• FREE telemedical health benefits
• Bonuses and Recognition Programs
No certification is required. Job requirements include:
• Personal or professional experience that shows a heart for senior care
• A valid driver's license
• The ability to provide a reliable, insured vehicle to use on the client's behalf for all scheduled shifts and to travel 15 miles for any scheduled shifts
• The ability to lift, push, and pull up to 25 pounds
• Daily access to email, the internet, and a mobile phone
• We are a drug free workplace and complete a criminal background and driving record check before hiring.
We are looking for people who share our values - people who believe seniors deserve the best care and are excited to work for a company that expects high standards of performance. If caring for seniors is just a job for you, or a temporary way to make some money, please do not apply for this position. However, if you value developing caring, compassionate relationships with seniors and making a direct impact on their quality of life, we look forward to learning more about you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers