House, barn and three sheds are listed for sale. 45 years of accumulation must go. This includes:
- Building Materials: lumber, logs, beams, boards ...
6" - 10" diam. x 1' - 14' barn beams / logs - 20 pcs. - $20 - 40 apiece
8" x 8" x 8' hewn beam - $30
17' tapered 5" to 2" pole - $25
15 pcs. of 2" x 10" x 11'
Also available: miscellaneous short pieces, 4" x 4", 2" x 4", 3/4" boards, slats, moldings, casings, carpet remnants, steel floor registers, hardware (locksets, deadbolts, hinges, knobs and handles, wood and machine screws, nuts, washers, bolts, nails [any size or type], brackets), plexi and glass (panes, sashes, mirrors, etc.), new storm door closer, ceiling fans, etc.
- Tools: mechanic's and tool box, carpenter's, plumber's, electrician's and box, ladders, gardening, jigsaw, table saw, 4 galvanized plank supports, 5-gal. buckets and 55-gal. drum, shop-vac, sawhorses, etc.
- Toys and Games: D & D games and manuals, MB board games et alia, puzzles, balls (baseball, soccer, beach, basket, etc.), plastic bats, etc.
- Sports and Exercise: oscillating workout machine, air hockey table with scorer, Kasson 4' x 8' slate pool table, pool balls & racks, bo staff, bowling balls, camping equipment (tent, sleeping bags, back pack, crampons, et. al.) Raleigh 10-speed touring, mountain bike, bicycle seats, etc.
- Furniture: iron bed frames, air mattress and pump, grandfather clock, steno chair, table and floor lamps, dressers, 5 wooden folding chairs, chrome and plastic school chairs with desk, drip tray, stuffed sofa & love seat & side chair, oak coffee table & pairs of end tables, video cabinet, Pennsylvania House 11-piece dining set, ergonomic chairs, folding tables, vintage slatted chair, 52” coffee table, queen mattress, brass & onyx bed, filing cabinets, desks, dressers, kitchen tables & chairs, stuffed rocking chair, waste baskets, storage cabinets and shelves, hutch & base, wooden stools, event chairs, lamps, book shelves, carpet & runners, etc.
- Antiques: 'two hands' tp dispenser, wheelbarrow, wash tub, push mower, wooden chairs, etc.
- Appliances: Pelonis, Holmes & Patton 1500w space heaters, 26” RCA TV, stove & refrigerator, washer & dryer, etc.
- Collectibles: GPC floor ashtray, anatomical wall charts, school service charts, Smokin' Joe's racing tin, commemorative gold stamp, push mower, desk & rotary wall telephone, etc.
- Electronics: rotary dial desk & wall phones, vintage phones, slimline style phone, sneaker phone, SONY tape decks, mic stands, Peavey P.A. System, Roland VS-1880 + CD burner, phono & phone & XLR & computer cables, 19” monitor, etc.
- Musical: tape deck, blues harp, tambourines, trap set with cymbals, etc.
- Household Items: WaveBrake mopping system, mops & wringers, brooms & dustpans, fire extinguishers, Favolina fine china, new blue carpet & many remnants, glass & plastic & metal storage containers & bins, pots & pans & utensils, vases, extension cords, 2000 fiction & non-fiction & reference books on most topics, old steamer trunks, suitcases & canvas totes, garbage barrels, 5 gal. buckets, 50 gal. drum, plastic pails, Cram's 12" globe, etc.
- Office Items: desks, steno chair, pens and pencils and markers, staplers and hole punch, ring binders, computer cables, etc.
- Motorcycles: helmets, leather vest and jacket, H-D tee shirt, etc.
Rain or shine; we're inside four buildings and have umbrellas.
There's much more! If you don't see what you're looking for, call Larry at show contact info
. If I didn't already sell it, I probably just forgot to list it.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers