$175 / 3br - 1650ft² - SANTA'S WORKSHOP in the DACKS will OPEN THANKSGIVING WEEKEND! (Lake Champlain - Adirondacks N.Y. )
+++ LET'S TALK TURKEY! ~ How about making the kind of THANKSGIVING memories that the FAMILY WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER? +++
THINK NOW ~ about getting your gang together for a happy THANKSGIVING WEEK at this cozy nest in the NORTH COUNTRY! ~ SANTA'S WORKSHOP at THE NORTH POLE ~ just a short drive away, OPENS for the Christmas season on Thanksgiving weekend ~ Call now to reserve this lovely home with all the fixings for a great holiday weekend to remember!
This unique Adirondack / Champlain Valley area offers up some of the finest in FALL HIKING, as well as the opportunity to BIKE ON BOTH SIDES OF THE LAKE! The Charlotte ~ Essex Ferry is just 3 miles down the road; so you can enjoy VERMONT as well as NY!
The hamlet of Willsboro, N.Y. is nestled in the foot hills of the Adirondack Mountain range of north eastern NY. This village has the envious privilege of being bordered by LAKE CHAMPLAIN & is just about opposite the city of BURLINGTON, VT.
******F.Y.I.****** The information below is a pretty well kept secret:
IN THE VILLAGE OF WILLSBORO, N.Y. WE HAVE THE SIXTH LARGEST LAKE IN THE COUNTRY, A BEAUTIFUL BAY, A LARGE POND, & A CLEAN RIVER ~ all within just a few miles of one another. If you can't enjoy God's given waters here, you can't enjoy LIFE anywhere!
++++++++++++ ************** HONESTLY, YOU CAN'T LOSE FOR WINNING! *********** ++++++++++++
Imagine a beautifully appointed riverside home close to everything wonderful! You can find a new & different adventure each day of your visit; OR you can do nothing & NEVER feel guilty.
It is just a short day trip to Montreal (get your passport ready) + both Burlington, VT & Lake Placid are close by, with as much urban action as you might want ~ all in different flavors! When you are done exploring, come home to the comfiest beds anywhere & unwind to the soothing peace, that is produced by your back yard view with the sights & sounds of the lovely Boquet River. - which opens up directly to LAKE CHAMPLAIN, just a few miles down the road.
This home is filled with "inspired" photography from the surrounding area. Come visit & capture your own "special photos". They are just waiting to be had in this loveliest of Lake Champlain regions, where you can just stay put & enjoy the peace & serenity of this scenic spot; or explore the beautiful sights & scenery in both NY & VT. With WILLSBORO NEW YORK, it is all about the GREAT LOGISTICS!
++++ WHY SETTLE FOR A TRIP TO VERMONT, WHEN YOU CAN SEE THE BEST OF BOTH SIDES OF THE LAKE? ++++
CHECK OUT OUR LISTING ON: www.adkbyowner.com -- LISTING #VR7667 -- see what our guests have to say about us in guest reviews
ALL COTTAGE BOOKING AVAILABLE DATES & RATES ARE LISTED ON THIS SITE.
*** LOOK FOR OUR WEEKLY SPECIALS ~ Listed at the site link listed below ***
YOU CAN SEE A FULL CATALOG OF IMAGES, DETAILS & AREA BLOGS AT: http://www.beauoverlookcottage.com
Water, water everywhere.....The BOQUET RIVER, LONG POND, WILLSBORO BAY AND LAKE CHAMPLAIN -- TAKE YOUR CHOICE!
Visit a different spot everyday to see where the fish are biting best!
This area was selected by ROD & REEL MAGAZINE as one of the BEST 25 AREAS IN THE U.S. TO CAST YOUR ROD!
This delightful restored vintage cottage, perched high on the banks of the BOQUET RIVER in Willsboro, N.Y. is a home that has been recently restored to a "state of the art" vacation destination.
JUST A FEW OF THE AMENITIES ARE:
Cable T.V. and wireless internet access
Full size washer & dryer just off of MASTER BEDROOM SUITE, WHICH IS LOCATED ON THE FIRST FLOOR
Fully equipped GOURMET KITCHEN with induction range, convection and microwave oven. All spices and cooking oils in stock, ready to go!
Home has three bedrooms with MASTER BEDROOM SUITE ( w/ QUEEN SIZE BED) HAVING FULL SIZE BATH (all on 1st floor) + two more additional bedrooms on 2nd floor with vaulted ceilings. Back bedroom has river view & front bedroom has set of captain TWIN beds. All beds have brand new top of the line mattresses & bedding for your sleeping comfort.
The bed linens and towels in this home are of superior quality for your sleeping & bathing comfort. You will not want to get out of bed!
The 2nd floor has a full bathroom suite located just a few steps from the doorways of either bedroom.
THERE IS NO ROUGHING IT HERE....JUST RELAXATION.....& PEACEFUL PLEASURE!
* The town of Willsboro straddles the BOQUET RIVER; and has the envious position of being bordered by LAKE CHAMPLAIN on one side and the ADIRONDACK MOUNTAINS on the other.
The stunning backyard view from the cottage is of the lovely BOQUET RIVER; which is especially seductive at night, as the gentle river makes its way downstream to the waterfalls ~ just 3 blocks down the street.
* The local swimming beach on LAKE CHAMPLAIN (just two miles from the cottage) consists of a series of wide wooded trails, which lead directly to the "black sand" beach on the shores of lake. It is a great location to bike, or a fun paddle out (you can drop in your kayak or canoe, from just below the village falls, a few blocks south of the cottage). NOBLEWOOD recreational area is complete with bath house and life-guarded beach in the summer months & STUNNING VIEWS OF LAKE CHAMPLAIN ALL YEAR LONG!
THE CHARLOTTE ~ ESSEX FERRY is just a few scenic miles down the road.
The short trip across LAKE CHAMPLAIN is a pleasure in itself!
Once you are in Vermont, you should plan a "must visit" to the SHELBURNE MUSEUM (world renowned folk art collection museum); as well as THE VERMONT TEDDY BEAR FACTORY. Both are just a short trip up Rte. 7 from the ferry landing in Vermont!
OR; keep right on going north on Rte. 7 and spend the day in BURLINGTON VERMONT on CHURCH STREET (some great boutique shopping & a wide variety of restaurants to please the pickiest epicureans).
Speaking of Burlington, VT ~ a fun & economical way to enjoy the BURLINGTON WATERFRONT is via a "walking day trip". Leave the car & city parking headaches behind in NY and go via ferry!
The ECHO LAKE AQUARIUM is at the waterfront harbor in Burlington ~ take the e-z route on (summer months only) the BURLINGTON - PORT KENT FERRY (as a foot passenger) right to the town's water edge & enjoy that entire waterfront area by foot!
During the rest of the year, it is a quick trip over to Burlington on the CHARLOTTE ~ ESSEX FERRY & then a short ride up Rte. 7 to the city. These leisurely trips on the scenic ferries are a blast for both children & adults ~ make a day of it on Church Street & the waterfront, and then head back home, to the quieter side & the comfiest beds on either side of the lake ~ an affordable & highly enjoyable day trip indeed!
The MARITIME MUSEUM in VERGENNES, VERMONT is also a must see, on the other side.
Rte. 22 -- which is a CYCLISTS FAVORITE in VERMONT & N.Y., runs right through the Willsboro community.
Many take the ferry (with their bicycle) from one side to the other, & enjoy a full day of back pack biking on both sides of the lake.
* TAKE A SHORT RIDE TO LAKE PLACID / the 1980 OLYMPIC VENUE for a LUGE or BOBSLED RUN for some real heart stopping excitement!
* THE HIGH PEAK OF WHITE FACE MOUNTAIN is just a short 40 minute ride away from Willsboro. ON A CLEAR DAY, CONSIDER A HIKE TO THE TOP & YOU WILL KNOW WHY YOU MADE THIS TRIP. A VIEW OF A LIFE TIME AWAITS YOU! TAKE YOUR CAMERAS, BECAUSE YOU CAN SEE FOREVER FROM THE OF THIS HIGH PEAK OF THE ADIRONDACKS!
* Visit the ADIRONDACK MUSEUM (open spring through fall, with all many weekly festivals & activities), OR the breath-taking AU SABLE FALLS GORGE, which is open all year (just 15 minutes away) for inspirational scenery, wonderful hiking and great photo opportunities!
* Hang out on the OVERLOOK PATIO; or sit by the bank of dining room windows & watch as the changing of the seasons are marked by the surface of the river below. To relish this scene is a moment in time that is few & far between in most of our busy lives.
* A short walk down the street is the "TURTLE ISLAND CAFE" ~ A**** star restaurant, specializing in local cuisine, in a friendly and unpretentious atmosphere ~ be prepared to be dazzled by local chef DAVID MARTIN.
* The pace of life in Willsboro, N.Y. is a picture post card view of life in "the slower lane".
VISIT "BEAU OVERLOOK " & you will see what this area has to offer all year....THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO ~ OR NOTHING AT ALL!
* This home built in 1877, has recently undergone a complete transformation into a casual & artsy riverside cottage. It is filled with vintage furnishings and artwork. WE WELCOME GUESTS to stay, relax & enjoy all of the love & effort that has been put into this cozy cottage.
IF YOU & YOUR GUESTS ARE ABLE TO LEAVE THE HOME IN THE CONDITION THAT IT IS IN WHEN THE KEYS ARE PASSED TO YOU, THEN PLEASE CALL US TODAY FOR A VACATION TO REMEMBER!
" BEAU OVERLOOK " rents for $175. (2 nite minimum) or $925.per week.
PLEASE CALL AT: 302-593-0421 FOR YOUR PERSONAL RESERVATION BOOKING & ADDITIONAL DETAILS.
"We will look forward to sharing this little piece of heaven in the North Country with you."
SCAMMERS DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE ~ WE WILL REPORT YOU TO CRAIG'S LIST
Posting ID: 4138537577