Delivery Driver Afternoons (Rochester, NY)
• Excellent customer care and customer service.
• Safely drive and operate a truck with a patented lift mechanism to load and unload PODS containers at customer sites.
• Safely operate a forklift
• Clean and inspect containers to be sure they are presentable for delivery to customer.
• Communicate with the Territory Manager on customer questions and/or issues; prepare driver notes as needed.
• Perform miscellaneous repairs and lift repairs of containers in the field and back at the warehouse.
• Maintain cleanliness of truck cab (keep free from debris inside and outside).
• Present customers with ancillary products (rope, pads, gloves, locks)
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Regular attendance and punctuality required, must be willing and available to work on Saturday.
• Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Customer service: manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs.
• Solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
• Completes work in timely manner; safety and security - observes safety and security procedures; uses equipment and materials properly.
• Quality management - looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Education and/or Experience
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience employed as a customer service specialist and driver performing delivery functions.
• Maintain a current/valid driver license from the state in which position is assigned.
• Have no moving violations during the past three (3) years (insurance requirement).
• Must be at least 21 years of age (insurance requirement).
• Ability to pass a background check and a drug test according to company policy.
• Possess or willing to under physical exam to obtain a Medical Examiner's Certificate.(per DOT regulations)
• Ability to act and react in a professional manner at all times with customers, co-workers and management.
• Willingness and ability to work flexible schedules, including Saturdays.
• Previous computer or hand held device experience desired.
HOURS: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat- 1:00pm-6:00PM
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.PODSUS.COM
Storage Mobility is an equal opportunity employer.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers