Owner Opperators Needed -- $4000 Bonus (Rochester, NY)
Sign On Bonus Available up to $4,000
-- Ocean Container & Intermodal & Line Haul --
Drop & Pick, Round Trip, One Way, Your Way.
Home Daily or Weekends!
Bridge Terminal Transport Services is seeking to contract qualified Owner Operators!
Bridge Terminal Transport Services, offers drivers more than just truck driving jobs, we offer them a place to call home. You the Owner Operator are the KEY component to our growth and success. Our goal is to give Owner Operators more balance and flexibility in their life whether it's more time with your family, more miles away, or an opportunity to choose your income level. We can offer you these things and more! See for yourself why Bridge Terminal Transport services, is the right choice.
Owner Operator Benefits:
- Competitive Lane and Mile Compensation
- Fuel cards with fuel discount programs
- Discount on tires
- Sign on bonus available in participating terminals
- Referral bonus available in participating terminals
- Company paid liability insurance
- Company paid physicals
- Company paid drug program
- Company paid tractor inspections both FMCSA and State
- We offer group rates on bobtail insurance
- Safety awards program
- Maintenance fund program
- Weekly settlements, no delay from start date
- No hidden fees on your settlement
Owner Operator Requirements:
- You must be 24 years old
- Must possess a valid Class A commercial driver's license
- Must have at least (2) two years verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience within the past (7) seven years. Only tractor-trailer experience verified by a North American Carrier operating in the United States, Mexico, Puerto Rico or Canada will be accepted
- No driving while intoxicated within the last (10) ten years
- No driving while under the influence of the a controlled substance
- No possession of a controlled substance
- No reckless driving within the past (10) ten years
- No leaving the scene of an accident
- No speeding (15) fifteen miles or over the posted speed limit within the past (3) three years
- No (4) four or more moving violations within the past (3) three years
- No (2) two or more chargeable vehicle accidents within the past (3) three years
- Any disqualifying offense as outlined in the FMCSR
- Never having tested positive or refused to test for a controlled substance or alcohol while under a previous employer or BTTS controlled substance or alcohol testing program.
We are still the largest container drayage company in the United States, and still 100% compliant in all aspect of DOT, EPA, and OSHA requirements which means we can only accept the best owner operators.
If you can qualify, and want to be part of a financially secure company, please visit our website http://www.bttinc.com to fill out an on line application.
Or you can call
Name: Tom Nicosia
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers