Working in a local call center? Looking to move your income higher? (Rochester, NY)
Sales - Webconferencing/E-Learning
Clarix Technologies, Inc. provides the opportunity to simply make more selling web-conferencing and eLearning (45-70k salary + commission). We provide a full training program to elevate your sales and technical skills. Come review our fast growing, Rochester based sales organization.
To support our continued expansion, Clarix Technologies, Inc. is seeking five Inside Sales Representatives to qualify and grow prospects in our web-conferencing and e-learning products.
Job Description: Sales- Web-conferencing/E-Learning
As an inside Sales Account Representative you will be responsible for sales, new business development and account management. Through leveraging the Adobe brand, reputation, and installed customer base you will work to uncover and develop sales opportunities. This includes cold calling and prospecting, responding to customer sales needs, properly qualifying prospects, applying a solutions selling methodology to the sales cycle, promptly completing proposals and sales activities, and closing sales opportunities quickly and efficiently. This also includes managing the ongoing customer relationship with continued follow up to help ensure a smooth transition into renewal business. This position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands a highly motivated individual with strong sales, communications and organizational skills who is eager to learn and become part of a rapidly-growing company that is a recognized leader in providing technology solutions
Clarix Technologies, Inc. is an Adobe Gold Partner, Adobe Authorized Reseller, Adobe Solutions Network training provider, and a leading reseller in North America for Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro. Clarix Technologies Inc. is also a recognized leader in providing technology solutions in North America. Our customer base includes Fortune 1000 corporations, educational institutions, nonprofits and government. We are a leading reseller of AdobeÂ® Connect software.
- Prospect to identify and qualify new potential customers, includes collecting appropriate account information and identifying appropriate contacts at each prospect.
- Manage the pipeline of opportunities from current and prospective customers to ensure that sales goals and quotas can be met.
- Create a solution design and preparation of proposals, performing or coordinating demonstrations when necessary, and closing the sale as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Service and Management of ongoing accounts to preserve and maintain ongoing revenue streams.
- Maintain all sales resources and databases such that they are kept up to date and accurate. This includes the Goldmine Sales Database, Lead Sheets and any other designated sales resources and systems.
- At least 1 year sales experience is preferred, preferably in a technical capacity
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and meet goals is required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, are required.
- Personally motivated, aggressively goal-oriented focus required.
- 1+ years experience with using PCs, and general familiarity with PC technology is required
Clarix Technologies, Inc.
1000 Pittsford-Victor Rd
Pittsford, NY 14534
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers