Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Administrative/HR Professional Seeks Employment (Rochester, NY)
• Current background assisting HR staff in various administrative functions, personnel recruitment, staffing process, and new hire orientations.
• History of monitoring and ensuring compliance with EEO, AAP, and OSHA requirements.
• Entrusted to administer Human Resource Information System (HRIS) including new employees, promotions, and terminations.
• Extensive experience answering multiple phone lines, preparing calendars and schedules, and working closely with customers to ensure the highest levels of satisfaction.
• Highly skilled at A/P, A/R, reconciliations and other bookkeeping functions, word processing, data entry, and spreadsheets; proficient at Windows XP/Vista/7/Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Powerpoint), Adobe and Corel WordPerfect applications.
• Pursuing Human Services degree (online) at SUNY Brockport.
- it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers