Maintenance Technician for Apt complex (Rochester Ny)
1. Work Orders -- Accurate and timely completion of work orders assigned by the Community Manager, Facility Manager or the Assistance Facility Manager.
2. Turnovers -- Ensure that all turnover repairs and services are completed correctly and on schedule.
3. General Property Maintenance -- maintain awareness of the physical condition of the property and immediately correct unsafe conditions.
4. Record Keeping -- maintain accurate records regarding preventative maintenance, work orders (received and completed), expenditures, apartment turnovers, works-in-progress, etc.
5. Inventory Control -- must be knowledgeable of inventory levels of spare parts and supplies and inform supervisor of shortages. Also responsible for organization and cleanliness of Maintenance Shop.
6. Relationship Building -- Work to develop and maintain a long-term relationship with residents, contractors and suppliers.
7. Planning -- Provide input to the Facility Manager in relation to potential problems that need to be addressed on the property for the creation of the annual budget.
8. Operating -- Administer day-to-day operations according to standard operating procedures.
9. Availability -- Available 24 hours per day for emergency matters.
11. Snow removal -- Assist in shoveling of walkways and application of ice-melt. Operation of plow truck to clear roadways and parking lots.
1-year experience in property maintenance
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS DRUG TEST
Posting ID: 4110058647