Waiver Skill Builder - Wayne, Seneca & Ontario Counties (Wayne, Seneca & Ontario)
1. Fulfill respite responsibilities, as scheduled. Notify the appropriate Respite Supervisor, or Respite Scheduler, when you are unable to attend as scheduled.
2. Complete appropriate paperwork and progress notes as required.
3. Maintain communications with Waiver Services Coordinator and Case Coordinators.
4. Provide for the physical, social, and safety needs of the child/children during in-home, out of home, and community respite. Plan activities and interact with child/children during the respite visit. Report any unusual occurrences to the parent and supervisor.
5. Read the Respite Manual and have a working knowledge of FLPN, Inc. Mission Statement, policies, and procedures. Complete required training.
An individual, at least 18 years of age. High School diploma or GED required. Individuals must have reliable transportation and a working telephone. Must provide consent for all clearances and applicable medical testing. Finger Lakes Parent Network Inc. is an E.O.E.
Posting ID: 4144601772