snow plow operator (rochester, ny)
* Being on call 24/7 to plow a route of residential driveways whenever 2-3 inches falls.
* Must have a valid NY driver lisc.
* Previous plow exp. preferred! You don't need to have an abundance of experience, but just understand HOW to plow and have done it before.
* Must be able to go out and plow for as many hours straight as possible without much prior notice.
* Being able to wake up at any given time in the middle of the night to go out and plow your route.
* Have the ability to sit in a plow truck for 30 hours straight in the event we get a really bad blizzard (which doesn't happen too often.)
This is a great job to earn good money during the winter months. The only downfall is - some weeks there is minimal work if it is not snowing, but then other weeks we are in the truck for days making money. Perfect position for: retirees, self-employed people, someone in between jobs, etc... We also have full time opportunities in the spring if interested. If this job sounds like a good fit for you, please respond via email telling me a little bit about yourself and a good call back phone #. If you do not leave a phone #, I will delete the email. Too many people ask questions back & forth about the job, and I would rather talk over the phone to discuss. I am looking for someone to start immediately for we have stuff to do such as routing, staking, prepping trucks, etc. .etc...
Posting ID: 4132408482