Recruiter - Virtual - Healthcare (Rochester, NY)
compensation: Generous commission and bonus package
Recruiter - Virtual - Healthcare
Professional recruiting company that has been servicing clients nationwide since 2004. USA
Staffing Network Owner/President Alex Bakker has 19 years of recruiting industry experience serving clients in a wide range of disciplines.
Our healthcare network contracts with several hospitals, rehab companies, sub-acute, skilled nursing facilities, and private practices to refer top candidates. Many of the positions we are recruiting for are NOT published and are not otherwise advertised. We are also active and members of a worldwide recruiting network (350+ member firms). The positions we recruit for are primarily direct hire with some contract and "traveler" opportunities. Recruiting Consultants will also service international companies and candidates. We are looking for professionals who have a passion for recruiting. This is a fabulous career move for the right individual. All the tools and high level relationships are in place. Must be able, willing, and capable in building their niche.
Location: Virtual - Flexible hours working from home or remote office
Duties & Responsibilities
• Recruit & place healthcare candidates with companies locally, nationally, and worldwide
• Establish relationships with other recruiters in our 350+ member worldwide recruiting
network in order to facilitate split placements
• Attend healthcare related job fairs and trade shows
• Cultivate and maintain candidate and client databases
• Ensure that all candidates and hiring officials are treated in a professional manner, and that all business is conducted with integrity and fairness
• Develop and implement sourcing and outreach strategies to maximize the active applicant pool
• Establish relationships with passive candidates
• Strong experience developing and executing proactive sourcing strategies
• Be internet savvy, with experience with online sourcing techniques
• Strong achievement drive, resilience, flexibility, and commitment to achieving goals
• Participate in the development of effective recruitment advertising strategies/campaigns to attract talent
• Utilize social media to further develop relationships and to attract talent and clients
• Establish relationships with college/university career service centers and healthcare departments
• Attend networking events
• Availability to travel to candidate and client meetings when necessary
• Generous commission and bonus package. Compensation is directly linked to results.
• Minimum BS/MS degree or strong background and interest in sales, marketing, or recruiting desired
• Healthcare recruiting experience strongly desired. May consider training for a VERY strong candidate with comparable skill sets.
• Proven success in recruiting and or sales a must
• MS Office experience (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Powerpoint)
• ATS (Applicant Tracking System) or database experience helpful
• Flexible schedule - Full-time or part-time
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
To Apply and get more details reply to this post with
resume AND cover letter. Tell us why you think you will succeed in this role.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers